Returns & Exchanges
FAQ about Returns &
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We take great pride in providing high quality products at factory-direct prices with outstanding customer service. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the unused and unworn items for a refund or exchange within 30 days from delivery date. *Some restrictions may apply
The majority of our returns and exchanges are due to the wrong size being ordered. We urge you to take the time to measure your current jewelry that fits you properly to determine the correct size you need before placing an order.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Due to strict health and safety regulations, returned items must be unused, unworn, and undamaged with no exceptions.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging including a copy of the original invoice.
- Returns and exchanges must be received within 30 days of delivery date. *Some restrictions may apply.
- Final sale, clearance sale, custom made, made to order, and special order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We are not responsible for damages caused by misuse or improper care.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items after your order was delivered.
- Returns are inspected and processed by our returns department within 10 business days after the returns are received.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping with the carrier of his or her choice.
- We are not responsible for items that are damaged or lost during return shipping.
- Our original shipping and handling fees are not refundable unless the return was a result of our error. If you qualified for free shipping at the time of order, please note that our actual shipping and handling fee will be deducted from your refund. Any expedited shipping, gift wrapping fee and additional handling fees are not refundable.
- A refund on the merchandise amount (excluding any discounts, our original shipping fee, or other additional charges) will be issued to your original method of payment.
- No more than 2 returns or exchanges within 12 months are permitted per household.
- Body Jewelry Factory reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges.
*Restrictions for Fine Jewelry: (14K Gold, Platinum, and Diamonds)
Due to the price fluctuations of gold and diamonds, gemologist inspection fees, and stone removing costs, all fine jewelry must be returned within 14 days from the delivery date and subject to a minimum return fee of 15% or $15 (whichever is greater) will be deducted from the refund. However, the return fee will be waived on like item exchanges (different size or length). (limited to one time exchange).
To expedite an exchange for a different size or a different item, please place a new order online and return the original item for a refund. Returns are inspected and processed by our returns department within 10 business days after the returns are received.
Defective or Incorrect Items
If you find an item to be damaged, defective, or incorrect, please contact us immediately so that we may assist you accordingly. Damaged items must be reported immediately or within 3 days of delivery with photographs of the item. A complimentary return label will be provided for the incorrect or defective item so that it may be sent back to our warehouse.
Return & Exchange Request
If you have any problems with your order please contact our Customer Support
within 30 days of delivery (14 days for fine jewelry). If you wish to make a return you must obtain a return merchandise authorization number(RMA) from us and return the merchandise within 7 days. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. A customer is responsible for return shipping with the carrier of his or her choice.
After you received a RMA number from us, please send the item back to us in a padded envelope with the RMA # clearly marked on the outside package.
BJF Returns & Inspection
1142 S. Diamond Bar Blvd #880
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
Ensure Returns are Securely Packaged
Returns need to arrive at our return center and be in the condition you received it in. Return your package by the carrier of your choice (UPS, FedEx, or USPS with delivery confirmation). Return signature required for items over $100. For your protection, we highly recommend insuring the package for the value of the item enclosed.
Inspection and Processing Time
Returns are inspected and processed by our returns department within 10 business days after the returns are received.
We are not responsible for items that are damaged or lost during return shipping, therefore adequate packaging and insurance are recommended. We do not accept returns if they arrive in any condition other than their original state or if they are past our 30-day return period (14-day for fine jewelry).
A refund on the merchandise amount (excluding any discounts and our actual shipping fee) will be issued to your original method of payment and you will receive an email confirmation once we have completed the return process. Your financial institution may take longer to reflect the transaction.
Fine Jewelry (14K Gold, Platinum, and Diamonds)
A refund (excluding any discounts, our actual shipping fee, and a restocking fee of 15% or $15, whichever is greater) will be issued to your original method of payment and you will receive an email confirmation once we have completed the return process. Your financial institution may take longer to reflect the transaction.